This type is also known as:
A-DQ(ZN)2Y Mini flex (VDE 0888)
GRHLDV Flex micro (S12)
- Optical fibres: Coloured single-mode fibres according to the ITU-T G.652.D.
- Secondary coating: Flexible colour coded fibre modules. Fibres are housed in thin walled tubes made of soft elastomeric material (polyester elastomer).
- Fillers: Plastic fillers when applicable.
- Central strength member: Glass fibre reinforced plastic (FRP).
- Cable core stranding: The fibre tubes and fillers (when needed) are SZ-stranded around the central strength member.
- Water blocking: Dry water blocking elements are applied to the cable core.
- Rip cord: A non-metallic rip cord is applied under the sheath.
- Outer sheath: UV resistant black polyethylene compound (HDPE). Nominal sheath thickness is 0,6 mm.
- Sheath marking: Marking printed on the sheath at one meter interval: Nestor Cables - cable type - lot number - year of manufacture - length marking.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.