Building better connections
Solutions for demanding conditions
Our product portfolio helps you to build fibre optic networks that fulfil the demands of future smart cities. Our products are developed and tested to meet the highest quality standards.
In addition to our product range we offer our customers reliable and flexible deliveries, quick reaction times and efficiency.
Our production facilities
Currently we operate two production facilities:
- The main factory in Oulu, Finland manufacturing cables
- A secondary factory for manufacturing and assembling connectivity accessories in Keila, Estonia
We value reliability, expertise, cooperation and viability.
- We are your trusted supplier and partner.
- We value our employee's expertise and know-how.
- Products are developed in close cooperation with our customers.
- We operate in a viable and sustainable way.
Our customers create different types of information and communication networks. For example, they are telecom operators, network owners, electricity companies, building contractors, stockists or industrial companies.
Many of our customers are located in:
- The Nordic countries
- The Baltic states
- Central Europe
- The Middle East
- The USA
Many employees have decades of experience in cable technologies. Our customers appreciate our fast and knowledgeable customer service. We keep our expertise and know-how up to date by participating in various network building and pilot projects.
We are committed to provide sustainable products and solutions and to operate in an environment-friendly and ethical manner.
Waste management & recycling
Recyclable wooden drums
We invest in workplace health and safety.
We require our suppliers and subcontractors to operate in ethical manner.