No jelly inside the loose tubes nor cable core.
- Optical fibres: Coloured single-mode fibres according to the ITU-T G.652.D.
- Secondary coating: Dry loose tubes made of thermoplastic material. Water-blocking yarn in each tube.
- Fillers: Plastic fillers when applicable.
- Central strength member: Glass fibre reinforced plastic.
- Cable core stranding: The secondary coating tubes and fillers (when needed) are SZ-stranded around the central strength member.
- Water blocking: Dry water blocking elements are applied to the cable core.
- Wrapping: Fire retardant tape
- Rip cord: A non-metallic rip cord is applied under the sheath.
- Outer sheath: Flame retardant, halogen free and UV resistant plastic (LSZH). Colour of the sheath is orange. Minimum sheath thickness is 1.3 mm. Nominal sheath thickness is 1,5 mm.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.