In the summer of 2021, the name of the product FZMSU Cca will change to FZMSU C-Proof.
FZMSU is C-Proof! This means that it meets the requirements of the Cca fire class. Read more about C-Proof cables!
No jelly inside the loose tubes nor cable core.
- Optical fibres:
- Coloured single-mode fibres according to the ITU-T G.652.D.
- OM3 multi-mode fibres.
- Both single-mode fibres according to the OS2 (ITU-T G.652.D) and OM3 multi-mode fibres.
- Secondary coating: Dry loose tubes made of thermoplastic material. Water-blocking yarn in each tube.
- Fillers: Plastic fillers when applicable.
- Central strength member: Glass fibre reinforced plastic.
- Cable core stranding: The secondary coating tubes and fillers (when needed) are SZ-stranded around the central strength member.
- Water blocking: Dry water blocking elements are applied to the cable core.
- Wrapping: Fire retardant tape
- Rip cord: A non-metallic rip cord is applied under the sheath.
- Outer sheath: Flame retardant, halogen free and UV resistant plastic (LSZH). Colour of the sheath is orange. Minimum sheath thickness is 1.3 mm. Nominal sheath thickness is 1,5 mm.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.