In the summer of 2021, the name of the product FTMSU Cca will change to FTMSU C-Proof.
FTMSU is C-Proof! This means that it meets the requirements of the Cca fire class. Read more about C-Proof cables!
This type is also known as J-V(ZN)H (VDE 0888).
- Optical fibres: Single-mode fibres according to the ITU-T G.657.A1. Fibres meet also the requirements of ITU-T G.652.D.
- Secondary coating: Tight buffer, outer diameter 900 μm.
- Strength members: Glass yarns with water-blocking coating under the sheath.
- Outer sheath: Flame retardant, halogen free and UV resistant plastic (LSZH). Colour of the sheath is light grey RAL 7035. Nominal sheath thickness of the original version is 1,0 mm and nominal sheath thickness of the upgraded version is 1,4 mm. Cable is flame retardant according to the IEC 60332-1-2 and IEC 60332-3.
- Sheath marking: Marking printed on the sheath at one meter interval: Nestor Cables - cable type - year of manufacture - length marking.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.
DoP FTMSU Cca NC17048 EN (pdf)
DoP FTMSU Cca NC17048 FI (pdf)
DoP FTMSU NC17015 EN (pdf)
DoP FTMSU NC17015 FI (pdf)