Non-metallic fibre optic cable for connecting the end-user to access network in FTTH applications
- Optical fibres: Coloured single-mode fibers according to the ITU-T G.652.D.
- Secondary coating: A plastic core tube with jelly filling.
- Strength members: Two 2,2 mm glass fibre reinforced plastic rods in the sheath.
- Outer sheath: UV resistant black polyethylene compound (LLDPE). Minimum sheath thickness is 1,5 mm. Min. thickness from wire to outer surface is 0,5 mm.
- Sheath marking: Black LLDPE. Nominal thickness 2,5 mm.
- Vaippamerkintä: Marking printed on the sheath at one meter interval: Nestor Cables - cable type - lot number - year of manufacture - length marking.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.