FYOHBMUK is a cable with self-supporting figure-8 construction. The maximum span length of the cable is 60 metres. The fibres of FYOHBMUK are in a plastic core tube and the cable is protected by a longitudinally applied polymer coated aluminium tape. The suspension wire is made of steel wires.
- Optical fibres: Coloured single-mode fibres according to the ITU-T G.652.D standard.
- Secondary coating: A plastic core tube with jelly filling.
- Wrapping: The cable core is wrapped longitudinally with a swellable tape.
- Moisture barrier: Polymer coated aluminium tape applied longitudinally with an overlap. The nominal thickness of the tape is 0,15 mm.
- Suspension wire: The suspension wire is made of stranded galvanised steel wires. The nominal diameter is 7x1,57 mm.
- Outer sheath: The cable sheath consists of UV resistant black PE. Nominal sheath thickness is 1,4 mm. Nominal neck dimensions: height 3,0 mm, width 2,1 mm.
- Sheath marking: Marking printed on the sheath at one meter interval: Nestor Cables - cable type - lot number - year of manufacture - length marking.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.