- Standards: Testing EN 50289-x-x, EN 50290-x-x.
- Reaction to fire: Fca
- Conductor: Stranded tinned copper.
- Insulation: Solid PE.
- Pair: Two conductors twisted together with an earth conductor. Each pair individually shielded with plastic-aluminium tape. Each pair is identified by a number tape. In pairs all a-conductors are blue and b-conductors are red coloured.
- Unit: Two or four pairs are stranded together to form a unit.
- Common screen: Plastic-aluminium tape with earth conductor.
- Inner sheath: Grey (RAL 7035) PVC.
- Armouring: Both side plastic-coated corrugated steel-tape applied longitudinally over an inner sheath. Nominal thickness of the steel tape is 0,15 mm.
- Outer sheath: Black PE.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.