Instrumentation cable for fixed installation in automation, process control, and audio systems. Suitable for digital and analog signals. Can be installed indoors and also outdoors on cable trays.
- Testing EN 50289-x-x, EN 50290-x-x
- Reaction to fire: Cca -s1,d1,a1 (tested, no certificate yet)
- Conductor: Stranded tinned copper 7x0,29 mm
- Insulation: Solid PE, LSZH outer layer
- Pair: Two conductors twisted together with an earth conductor. Each pair individually shielded with plastic-aluminium tape. Each pair is identified by a number tape. In the pairs all a-conductors are blue and b-conductors are white coloured
- Unit: One, two or four pairs are stranded together to form a unit.
- Common screen: Plastic-aluminium tape with an earth- conductor
- Sheath: Grey (RAL 7035) halogen-free flame retardant and UV-resistant material