MOHBU-VR is a duct cable for digital and analogical data. It is developed for railway applications.
- Conductor: annealed copper wire, diameter 0,9 mm
- Insulation: solid PE-insulation
- Quadding: four insulated conductors form a quad
- Screen: aluminium tape, Sheath: black PE, frequency range up to 1024 kHz
- Cable characteristics: customer specification
- High frequency characteristics EN 50407-1, SFS 5012 applicable
- Testing EN 50289-x-x, EN 50290-x-x
- LVD 2006/95/EC (Low Voltage Directive)
- Conductor: annealed solid copper, nominal diameter 0.9 mm.
- Insulation: solid polythene
- Quadding: four insulated conductors in a quad. Different insulation colours are used for pair identification, see colour code
- Screen: aluminium tape
- Outer sheath: the cable sheath consists of UV resistant black polyethylene compound