Cross-connection system NC-1000 is a modular fibre optic cross-connection system according to ETSI dimensions. Developed for FTTH applications and generally for big optical cable cross-connections.
The system consists of frames, pre-assembled patch panels, splice tray holders with splice trays and splitter modules. Fibre splices can be placed either inside or outside of the frame. Cables can come to the frame from the top or from the bottom. All the installations can be made from the front side, and therefore the frames can be placed towards the wall or back to back.
When several NC-1000 frames are placed side by side, patch cords can be guided directly between the frames.
- Dimensions of the frame: 600 x 300 x 2200 mm and 600 x 300 x 2000 mm
- Colour: RAL 7035 (grey)
- Capacity of the each NC-1000 frame depends on the height of the frame as well on the place of the splices:
- Height 2200 mm, fibre splices outside of the frame: 960 fibres
- Height 2200 mm, fibre splices inside the frame: 720 fibres
- Height 2000 mm, fibre splices outside of the frame: 864 fibres
- Height 2000 mm, fibre splices inside of the frame: 624 fibres
The basic assembly of the NC-1000 frame includes doors in the front side, side walls, a hinged inner frame and all parts for handling optical fibres and patch cords