FZOMU-SD Micro is a cable for microducts. Its secondary coating tubes are stranded around the central strength member and water blocking is achieved through dry water blocking elements.
This type is also known as:
- A-DQ(ZN)2Y Mini (VDE 0888)
- GRHLDV Micro (S12)
- Optical fibres: Coloured single-mode fibres according to the ITU-T G.652.D standard.
- Secondary coating: Jelly filled loose tubes made of thermoplastic polymer.
- Fillers: Black plastic fillers when applicable.
- Central strength member: Glass fibre reinforced plastic (FRP).
- Cable core stranding: The secondary coating tubes and fillers (when needed) are SZ-stranded around the central strength member.
- Water blocking: Dry water blocking elements.
- Rip cord: A non-metallic rip cord is applied under the sheath.
- Outer sheath: The cable sheath consists of UV resistant black HDPE. Nominal sheath thickness is 0,5 mm.
- Sheath marking: Marking printed on the sheath at one meter interval: Nestor Cables - cable type - lot number - year of manufacture - length marking.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.