FZ2RMSU Flex is stranded fibre optic cable and suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. Thanks to its small size it can be installed to smaller inlets and to tighter places than the traditional indoor/outdoor cables.
- Optical fibres: Singlemode fibres according to the standard ITU-T G.652.D or multimode fibres type OM3.
- Secondary coating: Flexible colour coded fibre modules. Fibres are placed in thin tubes made of soft elastomeric material. Colours according to FIN2012. Tubes with OM3 fibers are marked with a red stripe.
- Water blocking: Water blocking yarns in the cable core.
- Strength members: Two glass fibre reinforced plastic rods (FRP) in the sheath. Nominal rod diameter is 1,0 mm.
- Outer sheath: Flame retardant, halogen free and UV resistant plastic (LSZH). Colour of the sheath is light grey. Nominal sheath thickness is 1,5 mm. Cable fulfills the following standards: Flame retardant IEC 60332-3; Low smoke IEC 61034-2; Halogen free IEC 60754-2, EN 50267-2-1, EN 50267-2-2
- Sheath marking: Marking printed on the sheath at one meter interval: Nestor Cables - cable type - lot number - year of manufacture - length marking.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.