This type is also known as J-V(ZN)H (VDE 0888).
- Optical fibres: Single-mode fibres according to the ITU-T G.657.A1. Fibres meet also the requirements of ITU-T G.652.D.
- Secondary coating: Tight buffer, outer diameter 900 μm.
- Strength members: Glass yarns with water-blocking coating under the sheath.
- Outer sheath: Flame retardant, halogen free and UV resistant plastic (LSZH). Colour of the sheath is light grey RAL 7035. Nominal sheath thickness of the original version is 1,0 mm and nominal sheath thickness of the upgraded version is 1,4 mm. Cable is flame retardant according to the IEC 60332-1-2 and IEC 60332-3.
- Sheath marking: Marking printed on the sheath at one meter interval: Nestor Cables - cable type - year of manufacture - length marking.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.