FZOMU-SD is a duct fibre optic cable, whose fibres are stranded around the central strength member in jelly filled tubes. There are dry water blocking elements and water blocking tape in the cable.
This type is also known as:
- A-DQ(ZN)2Y (VDE 0888)
- GRHLDV (S12)
- Optical fibres: Coloured single-mode fibres according to the ITU-T G.652.D standard.
- Secondary coating: Jelly filled loose tubes made of thermoplastic polymer.
- Fillers: Black plastic fillers when applicable.
- Central strength member: Glass fibre reinforced plastic (FRP).
- Cable core stranding: The secondary coating tubes and fillers (when needed) are SZ-stranded around the central strength member.
- Water blocking: Dry water blocking elements.
- Rip cord: A non-metallic rip cord is applied under the sheath.
- Outer sheath: UV resistant black HDPE. Nominal sheath thickness is 1,5 mm.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.