FZOHBMU-SD is a cable suitable for duct installation either by pulling or blowing. Its secondary coating tubes are SZ-stranded around the central strength member and the cable is protected by polymer coated aluminium tape.
This type is also known as A-DSQ(ZN)L2Y (VDE 0888).
- Optical fibres: Coloured single-mode fibres according to the ITU-T G.652.D standard.
- Secondary coating: Jelly filled loose tubes made of thermoplastic polymer.
- Fillers: Black plastic fillers when applicable.
- Central strength member: Glass fibre reinforced plastic (FRP).
- Cable core stranding: The secondary coating tubes and fillers (when needed) are SZ-stranded around the central strength member in two layers.
- Water blocking: Dry water blocking elements.
- Rip cord: A non-metallic rip cord is applied under the sheathing layers.
- Moisture barrier: Polymer coated aluminium tape applied longitudinally with an overlap. The nominal thickness of the tape is 0,15 mm.
- Outer sheath: The cable sheath consists of UV resistant black HDPE. Nominal sheath thickness is 1,5 mm (≥ 288F 1,8 mm).
- Sheath marking: Marking printed on the sheath at one meter interval: Nestor Cables - cable type - lot number - year of manufacture - length marking.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.