FYO2PMU is a central tube cable that is suitable for direct buried and duct installation. The cable can be used to connect the end-user to access network in Fibre to the Home applications.
- Optical fibres: Coloured single-mode fibres according to the ITU-T G.652.D standard.
- Secondary coating: A plastic core tube with jelly filling.
- Water blocking: The cable core is surrounded with water blocking yarns.
- Strength members: Two 1,2 mm diameter steel wires in the sheath.
- Outer sheath: The cable sheath consists of UV resistant black PE. Nominal sheath thickness is 1,5 mm.
- Sheath marking: Marking printed on the sheath at one meter interval: Nestor Cables - cable type - lot number - year of manufacture - length marking.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.