Halogen-free NESMAK-HF replaces NESMAK and NESMAK-LSZH cables starting from February 2016. NESMAK-HF is tested according to EN60332-3-22.
- Standards:EN 50289-x-x, EN 50290-x-x
- Fire testing: EN 50399, EN 60332-1-2, EN 60332-3-22.
- Reaction to fire: Dca -s2,d2,a2
- Conductor: Stranded tinned copper 7x0,29 mm
- Insulation: Halogen-free material
- Pair: Two conductors twisted together. Each pair is identified by a number printed on the surface of an insulated conductor. In all pairs a-conductors are orange and b-conductors are white coloured
- Unit: Two or four pairs are stranded together to form a unit
- Common screen: Plastic-aluminium tape with an tinned earth conductor 7x0,29 mm
- Sheath: Grey (RAL 7035) halogen-free flame retardant material
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.