Halogen-free KJAAM-HF replaces KJAAM and KJAAM-LSZH cables starting from February 2016. KJAAM-HF is tested according to EN60332-3-22.
- Standards: EN 50289-x-x, EN 50290-x-x
- Fire testing: EN 50399, EN 60332-1-2, EN 60332-3-22
- Reaction to fire, pair count: 2x(2+1)x0,5 - 4x(2+1)x0,5: Dca -s2,d2,a2
- Reaction to fire, pair count: 8x(2+1)x0,5 – 48x(2+1)x0,5: Eca
- Conductor: Stranded tinned copper 7x0,29 mm
- Insulation: Solid PE
- Pair: Two conductors twisted together with an earth conductor. Each pair individually shielded with plastic-aluminium tape. Each pair is identified by a number tape. In the pairs all a-conductors are blue and b-conductors are red coloured
- Unit: One, two or four pairs are stranded together to form a unit.
- Common screen: Plastic-aluminium tape with an earth conductor
- Sheath: Grey (RAL 7035) halogen-free flame retardant material
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.