The combination cabinet is used for splicing and terminating microduct cables inside the microduct network. Combination cabinet especially for FTTH applications in microduct networks.
The combination cabinet suitable for outdoor installations consists of an 850 mm high K0 distribution cabinet and an NC-320 Optimus splice cabinet. The combination cabinet is specially designed for FTTx applications in microduct networks.
- Basic configuration:
- Distribution cabinet K0, 850mm (incl. integrated stand)
- NC-320 Optimus splice cabinet
- User-friendly, durable and dust-protected construction:
- The base of the extension cabinet has wide openings protected by bristles, so it is easy to bring the microducts into the cabinet.
- The easy-to-use microduct fixing combs enable neat installation and the microducts can be fixed without tools or cable ties.
- The distribution cabinet also has fibre guides, on which thin and flexible fibre tubes can be safely placed, as well as space for excess cables.
- The cabinet also has mounting points for possible tracer wires.
- The microducts can be brought directly inside the NC-320 Optimus splice cabinet, which means that a cable excess does not necessarily need to be placed in the K0 distribution cabinet.
- The NC-320 Optimus splice cabinet installed inside the K0 distribution cabinet can be easily lifted out and back into place during the installation work.
- Height 1850mm, width 604mm and depth 351mm
- 15 + 15 pcs NC-48 or NC-48S splice trays, of which 15 + 6 pcs can be used simultaneously
- 10 + 10 NC-96 splice trays, of which 10 + 4 can be used simultaneously
- Total capacity up to 1344 fibre connections
- 7 pcs of Nestor Optimus DB 14/10mm microducts
- 96 pcs Nestor Optimus DB 7/3.5mm microducts