The cabinet combination is used for splicing and terminating microduct cables inside the microduct network.
- Cabinet combination for outdoor use, which includes an outdoor cabinet with stand and a splice cabinet for optical fibres.
- The product has been designed especially for FTTH applications in microduct networks.
- Basic assembly
- K0 cabinet (height 850mm) with stand.
- NC-320 Optimus splice cabinet (installed inside the K0 cabinet) equipped with mounting plates for microducts on both sides of the cabinet including a connection option for possible tracer wires.
- The outer parts of the K0 cabinet are galvanized and powder-painted steel plate. Colour RAL 7008.
- User-friendly design
- The microducts are brought straight into the NC-320 Optimus splice cabinet. Thanks to this feature, there is no need to store a lot of cable excess into the K0 cabinet.
- Mounting plates for microducts makes duct installation even more easy.
- The inlets of the NC-320 Optimus splice cabinet are wide and equipped with bristle sealings, so it is easy to bring microducts inside the cabinet.
- NC-320 Optimus includes also guiding system for fibre tubes.
- K0 cabinet with stand: 1850 (H) x 604 (W) x 351 (D) mm
- NC-320 Optimus: 625 (H) x 351 (W) x 199 (D) mm
- Full assembly: 1850 (H) x 604 (W) x 351 (D) mm
- LV1581 NC-48S Universal Splice Tray
- LV2265 NC-96 Universal Splice Tray
- Nestor Optimus accessories for microduct networks