- Fibres: Coloured single-mode fibres according to the ITU-T G.657.A2
- Strength element: Glass fibre reinforced plastic (FRP).
- Rip cord: A non-metallic rip cord is applied under the sheath.
- Inner sheath: Soft thermoplastic compound
- Outer sheath: UV resistant black polyethylene compound (HDPE). Nominal sheath thickness is 0,4 mm.
- Sheath marking: Marking printed on the sheath at one meter interval: Nestor Cables - cable type - lot number - year of manufacture - length marking.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.