This type is also known as
- A-D(ZN)2Y 2,5mm Micro (VDE 0888)
- GRGLDV 2,5mm Micro (S12)
- Optical fibres: Coloured single-mode fibres according to the ITU-T G.657.A1
- Secondary coating: A plastic core tube with jelly filling.
- Strength members: Aramide yarns under the sheath.
- Outer sheath: UV resistant black polyethylene compound (HDPE). Nominal sheath thickness is 0,3 mm.
- Sheath marking: Marking printed on the sheath at one meter interval: Nestor Cables - Cable type - lot number - year of manufacture - length marking.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.