FZOMSU-SD Mini is a universal stranded cable suitable for duct installation both indoors and outdoors. The cable is fire retardant according to the IEC 60332-1.
- Optical fibres: Coloured single-mode fibres according to the ITU-T G.652.D standard.
- Secondary coating: Jelly filled loose tubes made of thermoplastic polymer.
- Fillers: Plastic fillers when applicable.
- Central strength member: Glass fibre reinforced plastic (FRP).
- Cable core stranding: The secondary coating tubes and fillers (when needed) are SZ-stranded around the central strength member.
- Strenght members: A helically stranded layer of fiberglass yarns (waterblocking).
- Rip cord: A non-metallic rip cord is applied under the sheath.
- Outer sheath: Flame retardant, halogen free and UV resistant plastic (LSZH). Colour of the sheath is black. Cable is flame retardant according to the IEC 60332-1.
- Sheath marking: Marking printed on the sheath at one meter interval: Nestor Cables - cable type - lot number - year of manufacture - length marking.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.