FZVD2PMU is a fibre optic cable with a new kind of flexible construction. The fibres are housed in thin walled loose tubes made of soft elastomeric material and therefore the cable can be bended significantly more than cables with traditional PBT loose tubes.
- Optical fibres: Coloured single-mode fibres according to the ITU-T G.652.D.
- Secondary coating: Flexible colour coded fibre modules. Fibres are housed in thin walled tubes made of soft elastomeric material.
- Wrapping: Water blocking tape.
- Protection / Moisture barrier: Polymer coated corrugated steel tape applied longitudinally with an overlap. The nominal thickness of the steel tape is 0,15 mm.
- Strength members: Two 1,6 mm high tensile strength steel wires in the sheath.
- Outer sheath: UV resistant black polyethylene compound (HDPE). Nominal sheath thickness is 3,0 mm.
- Sheath marking: Marking printed on the sheath at one meter interval: Nestor Cables - cable type - lot number - year of manufacture - length marking.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.