ADSS 3 kN FZORMU-SD replaces the cable ADSS 3 kN FYORMU that was previously in our range.
This type is also known as ADSS-DQ(ZN)2Y (VDE 0888).
- Optical fibres: Coloured single-mode fibres according to the ITU-T G.652.D.
- Secondary coating: Jelly filled loose tubes made of thermoplastic polyester.
- Fillers: Plastic fillers when applicable.
- Central strength member: Glass fibre reinforced plastic (FRP).
- Cable core stranding: The secondary coating tubes and fillers (when needed) are SZ-stranded around the central strength member.
- Water blocking: Dry water blocking elements are applied to the cable core.
- Strength members: A helically stranded layer of high modulus aramide yarns.
- Rip cord: A non-metallic rip cord is applied under the sheath.
- Outer sheath: The cable sheath consists of UV resistant black polyethylene compound (HDPE). Nominal sheath thickness is 1.5 mm.
- Sheath marking: Marking printed on the sheath at one meter interval: Nestor Cables - cable type - lot number - year of manufacture - length marking.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.