Frequency range up to 10 MHz.
Standards: Cable characteristics SFS 5740. Testing EN 50289-x-x, EN 50290-x-x.
Reaction to fire: Fca
- Conductor: Annealed copper wire, nominal diameter 0,5/0,6/0,8 mm.
- Insulation: Foam-skin PE.
- Pair twisting: Two insulated conductors are twisted together to form a pair. Different insulation colours are used for pair identification; see colour code.
- Basic unit: Ten pairs are stranded together to form a unit and coloured plastic ribbons are used for unit identification; see colour code.
- Main unit: Five or ten basic units are stranded to a main unit. Numbered plastic ribbons are used for main unit identification.
- Stranding: Units and main units are stranded together to form a compact cable core.
- Filling compound: The interstices of the cable core are filled with a non-toxic and dermatological safe filling compound.
- Wrapping: The cable core is wrapped with a plastic insulating waterblocking tape bound crosswise with two polyester yarns.
- Moisture barrier: An aluminium tape coated on one side with a polymer and a ground wire tinned copper conductor 0,8 mm (50 -pair cables two tinned copper conductors 0,8 mm).
- Suspension wire: The suspension wire is made of stranded galvanised steel wires. The nominal diameters are 7x1,20 mm, 7x1,57 mm or 7x2,12 mm.
- Outer sheath: The cable sheath consists of UV resistant black PE.
All of our fibre optic and copper cables are halogen-free.